1. Can we carry our personal items?
You will not be permitted to carry shopping bags, helmet, outside eatables, camera, laptop and any sort of electronic items as well as tobacco items etc. in the cinema premises. Rajhans Cinemas don’t provide facility to lookafter such belongings, hence you’re requested to arrange for the same at your end. Rajhans Cinemas shall not be responsible for loss of your belongings.
2. Can I bring my own food to the theatre?
No, you cannot bring outside eatables inside theatre premises. But we allow baby foods like milk, cereals, etc.
3. Why outside food is not allowed in the cinema premise?
We do not allow outside food & beverages into the multiplex as this is against our company policy. However, we have a wide variety of food options available inside the multiplex at our SnackStation counter.
4. Can I take guns, arms/ammunition inside the theatre?
As per the advice/order of the local police station, arms and ammunition are not allowed in the cinema premise. Should you want any further clarity, please speak to the local police officials.
5. How can I book tickets in advance?
It’s very easy to book your tickets in advance. Just go to the LOCATION section, select the movie you’re interested in and then click on your preferred show timing.
6. Can I cancel my tickets and receive a refund?
The tickets bought online are considered sold and thus, they can neither be refunded nor exchanged.
7. How many tickets can I book online in a single transaction?
You can book maximum 10 tickets in one transaction and any guest can enjoy maximum 5 transactions per show. In case, more tickets are required for group booking per se, one may inquire on our group booking number of that particular cinema. You can click on the Group Booking tab on website and fill up the group booking details and submit it, we will be happy to contact you at the earliest.
8. Can I book my cinema tickets online?
Yes! You surely can book your tickets online at all Rajhans Cinemas. Just log on to www.rajhanscinemas.com, then search for your preferred location and movie.
9. Why should I have to pay extra to book tickets on website?
A nominal charge is applied to your transaction just to ensure you hassle-free ticket buying experience without having to come to the cinema premises. As per the standard Industry practice, Rajhans Cinemas has to incur this cost for providing this service so as to maintain continuity and reliability.
10. Is buying tickets online on www.rajhanscinemas.com safe and secure?
Yes! Buying tickets on www.rajhanscinemas.com is not only secure but also stressfree. We have further partnered with BookMyShow which is the leading ticket booking company. In a nutshell, there’s no risk when it comes to buying tickets on our online platform.
11. Which type of payment is accepted online at Rajhans Cinemas?
Rajhans Cinemas accepts all major debit & credit cards issued by Visa, Master Card, American Express along with the net banking facility. When collecting the tickets from box office, the ticket holder should carry the card used for booking. Tickets will not be issued to anyone without the credit/debit card.
12. What happens if any technical issue occurs in the middle of online booking after making payment?
Just don’t panic as the amount might have been deducted from your account for the tickets you’re trying to buy. In such case, your money will be automatically refunded to your account within maximum of 10 working days. Should you not receive the refund, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note–In case you want to again book your tickets, then please don’t forget to login and check your account history only to ensure if your tickets are already reserved for you. If so, you can easily avail your booking from the ‘my accounts’ section. Contrary to this, if your tickets don’t exist, you will be refunded as mentioned above.
13. How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
You’ll get the confirmation on your screen once you’re done with your ticket booking. You will further be sent the confirmation on your registered email or mobile number. You can also view your transaction history by clicking on the ‘My Account’ link which is displayed on the top right side on the screen. (For Rajhans Cinema mobile App.)
14. How do I collect my tickets after booking online?
You can directly collect your tickets from the Box Office of Rajhans Cinemas. Please bear in mind to carry your Debit/Credit card with you while collecting your tickets.
15. Can I get my tickets delivered at residence?
The facility for home delivery is not available at the moment.
16. When can I collect my tickets after successfully booking online?
As soon as your booking is confirmed, you can collect your tickets during normal opening hours of the cinemas before the show time. It is suggested to be present 20 – 30 minutes before your show time in a bid to get rid of any last-minute rush.
17. Will I still have my seats reserved in case I show up late?
Once your tickets have been confirmed, they will not be sold to another customer and thus, you are still open to enter the cinemas.
18. Can I get a refund after cancelling my tickets online?
Once the tickets are bought, they can’t be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
19. Can I book tickets online using Movie Vouchers?
No, tickets can’t be booked by using any type of vouchers.
20. Can I cancel the tickets after having booked by credit card?
The tickets once booked cannot be either cancelled or refunded as per our company policy.
21. What happens if I lose my ticket?
Entries only made on tickets & it can’t be reprinted, hence you need to purchase again.
23. What if I forget my password?
You needn’t panic in case you lose your password. It’s very simple to retain the one. Just Sign in followed by a Forget Password link. Immediately, a link will be sent to your email to help reset your password. (For Rajhans Cinemas mobile App.)
24. Do you cater for birthday parties, Kitty parties or functions?
You can contact our particular cinema unit manager for the same.
25. How do I book for Birthdays, Kitty Parties & Group Bookings?
To request for Group booking for your special days & occasions, kindly visit https://rajhanscinemas.com/groupbooking.aspx and fill out the details. Our representative will contact you at the earliest.
26. Why do guests complain about the distance of the front row from the screen?
The front rows are usually nearer than the rest of the rows, however they are placed as per the government norms.
27. Why do selling prices are a bit high at Snackstation compared to others?
The selling prices are in line with the quality of the food and services provided. However, a list of packed items including beverages & water is sold at printed MRP.
28. Can a guest be allowed without producing age proof for an “A” rated movie?
As per the applicable law, nobody is permitted in without age proof as it is a punishable offense to allow under 18 for “A” rated movie.
29. Can I choose my seat at the cinema?
Yes, guest can choose their seat from the screen layout while booking.
30. Can I change the show time that I have booked for?
No, show time can’t be changed once ticket is booked or purchased.
31. I missed my show. Can I use the same ticket for another show?
No, tickets can be used only for the particular show you booked for.
32. Can I smoke in the theatre?
No, You Cannot.
33. What do I do about lost property?
You can check with our security or manager on duty regarding lost property.
34. Can I take photographs and video in the theatre?
No, photography & video shooting is allowed inside theatre premises.
35. Can I order food service on seat?
Yes, of course you can.
36. What fresh snacks do you serve at cinemas?
We serve freshly-made pizza, popcorn, sweet corn, french fries, momos & several other delightful food items.
37. Can I order food online at your cinema?
Presently, this service is available at some of our cinemas only and very soon it will be effective across all cinemas.
38. Do you introduce any offers or discounts on food & beverage items?
Of course, we always come up with an array of exciting schemes on combos at value prices. Alongside, there’s huge bonanza for group booking on ( more than 50 combos). For further discount, please contact Manager.
39. How can I find out about the facilities available at the cinema?
Select Cinema under the ‘Cinemas Info’ tab to know about the facilities available there. To know more, please write to us at email@example.com.
40. Whom should I contact for any parking related issues?
The parking facility is maintained by the cinema /mall management and we request you to get in touch with the information desk in the lobby.
41. How can I a job at Rajhans cinemas?
You can log on to our website. Go to career option, fill the form and attach your resume and then submit it.
42. How can I contact Rajhans Cinemas?
You’re encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries & suggestions so that we can serve you better.
43. I can't find FAQs for my queries. What can I do?
Log on to website & go to Send an inquiry details. Fill your inquiry & submit it. We’ll contact you via Email or phone.